Leveraging technologies inspired from aircraft black boxes, advanced data transmission and smart storage capabilities, Axxana addresses the biggest challenge in data protection, previously thought to be unsolvable due to light speed constraints: recovering data over any distance with zero transaction loss.
In early 2014, Axxana introduced Phoenix for Oracle, an innovative solution that enables full disaster recovery with shortest recovery times and no transaction loss over any distance, while using any type of communication lines, and achieving significant bandwidth savings over traditional solutions.
Axxana is now developing new solutions to address other market segments that are sensitive to data loss.
Axxana provides an innovative and dynamic working environment. We are on the quest for the best, looking for passionate creative inspired minds.
Join an exciting, well-funded company with a unique product to work with an exceptional expert team!
Core Software Engineer
You will be part of engineering team that is responsible for Core development of new products in the highly sought world of enterprise storage, high performance systems and disaster recovery:
- Design and implement Core product applications in distributed system.
- Research activities to deliver newest and best practices solutions.
- Tackle sophisticated and challenging technological issues.
- Deliver end-to-end product.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience writing C/C+ in Linux, Python – Advantage.
- Experience with multi-threaded, OOD, design patterns in distributed environment.
- Knowledge and Experience with Storage and/or Networking – Advantage
- Knowledge and Experience with Linux kernel / embedded development – Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Virtualization (KVM) and/or Containers – Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies – Advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- A quick learner
- Strong out-of-the-box problem solving skills
- Fluent Hebrew & English
CV should be sent to – Recruitment@axxana.com