Leveraging technologies inspired from aircraft black boxes, advanced data transmission and smart storage capabilities, Axxana addresses the biggest challenge in data protection, previously thought to be unsolvable due to light speed constraints: recovering data over any distance with zero transaction loss.
In early 2014, Axxana introduced Phoenix for Oracle, an innovative solution that enables full disaster recovery with shortest recovery times and no transaction loss over any distance, while using any type of communication lines, and achieving significant bandwidth savings over traditional solutions.
Axxana is now developing new solutions to address other market segments that are sensitive to data loss.
Axxana provides an innovative and dynamic working environment. We are on the quest for the best, looking for passionate creative inspired minds.
Join an exciting, well-funded company with a unique product to work with an exceptional expert team!
Experienced Software Engineer
The software engineer will be responsible for design and development of core applications in the highly sought world of enterprise storage, high performance systems and disaster recovery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in C/C++
- 2+ years’ Linux kernel development experience
- Linux user space development experience
- 3+ years’ development experience under an embedded environment
- Good understanding and experience with multi-threaded programming
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following areas:
- Linux Networking
- Linux Storage
- Linux OS concepts
- Linux distribution packaging
- Ability to lead a feature from design phase to development and unit-testing
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- A quick learner
- Strong out-of-the-box problem solving skills
- Fluent Hebrew & English
CV should be sent to – Recruitment@axxana.com