Leveraging technologies inspired from aircraft black boxes, advanced data transmission and smart storage capabilities, Axxana addresses the biggest challenge in data protection, previously thought to be unsolvable due to light speed constraints: recovering data over any distance with zero transaction loss.
In early 2014, Axxana introduced Phoenix for Oracle, an innovative solution that enables full disaster recovery with shortest recovery times and no transaction loss over any distance, while using any type of communication lines, and achieving significant bandwidth savings over traditional solutions.
Axxana is now developing new solutions to address other market segments that are sensitive to data loss.
Axxana provides an innovative and dynamic working environment. We are on the quest for the best, looking for passionate creative inspired minds.
Join an exciting, well-funded company with a unique product to work with an exceptional expert team!
Technical Customer Support Lead
- Lead Axxana support team, constant improve own and team knowledge and performance
- Analyse, investigate and provide software solution to support issues raised by customers, and ensure issues are resolved within customer SLA’s
- Take ownership of support issues and be proactive when dealing with customer issues
- Performing root-cause analysis on customer issues
- Work cooperatively with sales, services, engineering and product management teams when necessary to prioritize customer projects, requests and issues
- Emergency support for Critical issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of Technical Customer Support experience
- Strong Customer handling skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-driven, with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of technical support systems and tools
- Knowledge of industry support and project methodologies
- Linux expertise
- Experience with at least one of the following: Oracle DB, Storage, Network
- Quick learner with ability to understand complex systems
- Organized, responsible and responsive
- Multi-tasking capability
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to travel abroad
- BA/B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related field
Submit your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will be responsible to design, develop core applications in the highly sought world of enterprise storage, high performance systems and disaster recovery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in C++
- Linux development experience
- Good understanding and experience with multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge in Networking – Advantage
- Experience with complex SW systems – Advantage
- In depth understanding of System design and OS concepts
- Ability to lead a feature from planning to development and unit-testing
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- A quick learner
- Strong out-of-the-box problem solving skills
- Fluent Hebrew & English
CV should be sent to – Recruitment@axxana.com