Leveraging technologies inspired from aircraft black boxes, advanced data transmission and smart storage capabilities, Axxana addresses the biggest challenge in data protection, previously thought to be unsolvable due to light speed constraints: recovering data over any distance with zero transaction loss.
In early 2014, Axxana introduced Phoenix for Oracle, an innovative solution that enables full disaster recovery with shortest recovery times and no transaction loss over any distance, while using any type of communication lines, and achieving significant bandwidth savings over traditional solutions.
Axxana is now developing new solutions to address other market segments that are sensitive to data loss.
Axxana provides an innovative and dynamic working environment. We are on the quest for the best, looking for passionate creative inspired minds.
Join an exciting, well-funded company with a unique product to work with an exceptional expert team!
Experienced Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will be responsible to design, develop core applications in the highly sought world of enterprise storage, high performance systems and disaster recovery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in C++
- Linux development experience
- Good understanding and experience with multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge in Networking – Advantage
- Experience with complex SW systems – Advantage
- In depth understanding of System design and OS concepts
- Ability to lead a feature from planning to development and unit-testing
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- A quick learner
- Strong out-of-the-box problem solving skills
- Fluent Hebrew & English
CV should be sent to – Recruitment@axxana.com